Author Topic: Dev Log  (Read 3892 times)

RossD20Studios

• Founder & Game Developer, D20Studios
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Dev Log
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
What fantastic recap of your experiences at PAX West, Ross! Your enthusiasm can be felt in every word you're writing here. I'm super excited to hear it was such a success, and I can only imagine the boost it's given your motivation to carry on. You're living your dream, even if it means fighting through lots of unexpected hardships. A big KUDOS to the great work you're doing and the personal touch you're weaving into every fiber of the game.  :D

Cheers,
Daniel

P.S.: With these experiences, I guess you're already planning a rename of the game, right? "Squirrel Army's Fate [or how I learned to love that mutant rodent]".  ;D

Wow, thank you so much, Daniel, that's so kind of you to say! Now, we've got to do something about that missing avatar of yours *WAVES MAGIC WAND* and *POOF!* there you are!

Squirrel Army's Fate: How I Learned to Love that Mutant Rodent <- Genius! Have you considered a role in marketing? That's one the press can't look away from. I'll have to find a way to work into a future press release ;)

Scribe

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2018, 10:20:12 PM »
We can feel the excitement in every sentence you wrote, Ross.  Thrilling!
It also makes me want to put my hands on that demo. Will you make it available to testers? I'm eager to try it, and to show it around!

RossD20Studios

• Founder & Game Developer, D20Studios
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2018, 08:10:03 AM »
We can feel the excitement in every sentence you wrote, Ross.  Thrilling!
It also makes me want to put my hands on that demo. Will you make it available to testers? I'm eager to try it, and to show it around!

You, bet, Scribe! I'll try and get a build update out as soon as possible with the new intro sequence we showed at PAX. So many of the improvements were the direct result of your feedback, so thanks again for taking time to do such a thorough assessment of our first tutorial and share your thoughts with us.