Summoners Fate > Share Your Ideas

Character Ideas

<< < (3/4) > >>

RossD20Studios:
@WayneWTP - Awesome ideas! We'll certainly do a ninja character. Programmatically, I'm less worried about the interrupt ability as I can handle this with our trigger system. It's actually the acrobatics that's larger scope since this would require a whole new series of art/animations to look effective.

Thank you for posting this!

WayneWTP:
I also think that the Orcs could do with some Trolls to assist them. They would all be big and strong but you could also theme additional abilities around their habitat:

River Trolls: Can wade through otherwise impassible water obstacles

Mountain Trolls: Can hurl rocks as an additional option for offence

Marsh Trolls: Can camouflage and "disappear" whilst in cover

Cave Trolls: Can "burrow" (disappear from the map for a random number of turns so you don't know how long they'll be gone. But when they reappear they can choose to appear anywhere)

Forest Trolls: Can uproot a tree (removes the tree from the map and gives the Troll a damage bonus)

swedishbear:
Some more ideas

Peryton. A mix between a deer and a bird. Abilities Flying and Feeding. Feeding = When killed a living unit the Peryton must pass X rounds to stand and eat.

Mothman. Perhaps another to the insectoids. Ability Flying

Ugallu. Lion-headed storm-demon and has the feet of a bird : Ability: None

Kami-Kiri. A birdlike creature with scissorlike claws.

Will o' the Wisp : Do I need to say more :)

RossD20Studios:

--- Quote from: WayneWTP on December 06, 2017, 12:33:09 PM ---I also think that the Orcs could do with some Trolls to assist them. They would all be big and strong but you could also theme additional abilities around their habitat:

River Trolls: Can wade through otherwise impassible water obstacles

Mountain Trolls: Can hurl rocks as an additional option for offence

Marsh Trolls: Can camouflage and "disappear" whilst in cover

Cave Trolls: Can "burrow" (disappear from the map for a random number of turns so you don't know how long they'll be gone. But when they reappear they can choose to appear anywhere)

Forest Trolls: Can uproot a tree (removes the tree from the map and gives the Troll a damage bonus)

--- End quote ---

We have a couple trolls designed so far: Mountain Troll and the Blue Troll (which probably looks like a River or Marsh Troll). You've got an interesting concept here with the ability to throw rocks/uproot trees. That would be a pretty fun power for the bigger trolls, to be able to interact with a boulder on the map and then throw it (both removing the obstacle and using it as a weapon).

RossD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Swedishbear on December 07, 2017, 05:28:06 AM ---Some more ideas

--- End quote ---

Great suggestions, Swedishbear, and thanks for including all the cool pictures!

--- Quote from: Swedishbear on December 07, 2017, 05:28:06 AM ---Mothman. Perhaps another to the insectoids. Ability Flying

--- End quote ---

This one is my favorite - I'm a huge fan of cryptids and this character in particular is very interesting and creepy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version