Summoners Fate > Share Your Ideas

Character Ideas

<< < (2/4) > >>

swedishbear:
Another three suggestions
1. Iron Golem. Ability : Decrease the incoming damage by 1 for each attack.

2. The Darkness. A shadow figure with two red glowing eyes. Ability : Can only be damaged by Celestial Characters and or Celestial spells.

3. The Living Wall. A wall who protects but doesn´t attack. Ability: Life 100, Attack 0

RossD20Studios:
Thanks for the new suggestions, SwedishBear. The Darkness reminds me of shadow figures often sighted in conjunction with sleep paralysis. Is this something that inspired your idea?

swedishbear:
Actually I was inspired from a Tvserie.
Want more?

RossD20Studios:
Oh, interesting, what TV series?

Of course, your ideas are always welcome ;)

WayneWTP:
With the game being turn-based the following idea may be difficult to program but I think it would be really cool.

I have visions of a ninja able to use walls and other objects to spring off and leap over other characters. He is armed with a dagger that doesn't do much damage unless he attacks someone from behind. Additionally he has shuriken that he can throw. But here's the challenging part; is it possible for him to be able to interrupt an opponent's move? I imagine him using an action to essentially "save" an action on overwatch. Then after each opposing action until the end of the turn he gets the opportunity to take that saves action but is limited to either a move or throw a shuriken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version