Summoners Fate > Share Your Ideas

Spell & Equipment Card Ideas

(1/5) > >>

RossD20Studios:
Post Ideas for New Spell Cards in This Thread
Share your ideas for new spell and/or equipment cards in this thread to help us keep all suggestions organized and easy for us to review for consideration adding to the game. Be sure to include an appropriate spell card title, and a description or image of what the spell icon might look like. For summon spells that result in the creation of a new character, use the new character thread instead.

Spells in Summoners Fate fall into one of 6 categories:

* Void: The Void is an innate state of "nothingness" from which existence comes into being. In Summoners Fate, this magic represents that dark side of this concept, with magic often themed around fear, death and hunger.
* Chaos: When chaos energy flares into the physical world, its manifestations are unstable and cause potent destructive force. Chaos spells grant powerful destructive abilities and have the highest damage output per cost of any other magic group.
* Celestial: Celestial Magic is associated with divine order, light, love, spiritual energy and the dimension of time. This magical energy is drawn from celestial beings and the existential ether that shapes and forms the basis of reality.
* Arcane: Arcane magic is associated with the fundamental forces that define reality including gravity, materialization, and psychic energy.
* Nature: Nature magic is associated with the life energy of plants and animals, evolution and survival of the fittest.
* Earthen (Neutral)

Sides:
I was thinking about a card yesterday:

Title: "Off Sides"

Description: You and targeted enemy switch places

I really just wanted to use "Sides" in the title.

RossD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Sides on November 05, 2017, 11:47:31 AM ---Title: "Off Sides"

Description: You and targeted enemy switch places

--- End quote ---

Excellent idea and duly noted.

Maltross:
Nature- Fountain of Youth-a fountain appears, water pouring over the screen and heals all the characters in your party for 2 hps, and damages undead for 3. (numbers can be adjusted)

Void- Vampiric Bloodlust- Causes target unit to walk to the nearest friendly unit and "drain" it upto 3 and heals them for the amount done.

Arcane- Mind wipe- Target opponent discards a card and cannot draw a card the next turn.
            Forget This- You discard a card to draw upto 2 cards
Chaos- Switch It Up- Choose upto 3 units, those units switch places on the board

Just random ones off the top of my head. I'll be back to post more.

RossD20Studios:
Wow, thanks Maltross! These are awesome ideas. Keep 'em coming :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version