Summoners Fate > Meeting Place

Introduce Yourself Here

<< < (8/8)

RossD20Studios:
@Xaitan - Welcome to the Summoners Fate community, Jeff! So excited to have another fan of Hero Mages with us. And, yes, I too was a big fan of SSI Gold Box games. My personal favorites were the Dark Sun Series - Shattered Lands and Wake of the Ravager.

Xaitan:
Yeah the Dark Sun games were fantastic...I really loved that engine, I thought it was going to be the basis for all D&D titles going forward...instead it was more of a swansong for the turn-based systems :/

X

Auric:
Hello! My name is Lee and just met some of you in Salt Lake at GameCon.

Downloaded the game and am loving it. Looking forward to more!

I am a full spectrum gamer. From pen and paper games to PC and console to running a large arcade as a job.

Strategy, RPGs and card games are some of my favorites. Summoners Fate feels like a great blend.

RossD20Studios:
Hi Lee! It was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend at Salt Lake GameCon, and I'm pleased to welcome you to our community! When you're ready to try out some multiplayer battles, feel welcome to connect with other players in real-time using our Discord server (we have dedicated channels you can use to request match-ups and discuss the game there as well). Let me know any feedback you have on the game as well here on our forums and I'll do best to address in future build updates. If you're interested in checking out our development stream on Twitch, here's a link to the schedule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version