Summoners Fate > Meeting Place

Introduce Yourself Here

<< < (2/8) > >>

swedishbear:
Hi all!
Swedishbear here!
I'm a gamer since early days, my first digital game was ping pong on atari. Yep, I'm old but not in mind :) .
Love strategy games, card games and Rpg's...
Summoners fate can really be great!

Digitalblacksmith:
Greetings!
I started playing games...well I remember when the NES came out and begged for one for Christmas.  Once we got one I joined a generation who would head to the game store on a Friday and rent 1-2 games then spend the weekend loosing feeling in my legs trying to beat everything.
I love games where I can build a character, Built to Win was my first experience at being able to improve a character. However, PC gaming was always my favorite, in the 90s I bought a game called Baulders Gate on CD ROM! so cool...games on CD....I bought it because of the box and the screenshots on the back were out of this world.  I fell in love with the series immediately.
Since then I have gravitated towards strategy games that are open world and let me explore the possibilities.
Hero Mages I discovered on accident just like Baulders Gate,  it was the app of the day on Amazon and I started playing...then I got my friends to play...then we got addicted to the anticipation of what would happen next and getting that notification that it was "Your turn"...or a notice that the game had ended and wondering how the heck your buddy pulled off a win.  Needless to say I loved async play.  HM was the only mobile app game I have stuck with over the years.
I am very excited for Summoners fate and look forward to seeing the game grow.

Gundam0518:
Greetings all! I am probably the oldest in the group as you will see from my past. I got into the gaming world when I bought my fist print D&D set. From there I played everything. SSI gold box PC games on my Commodore 64 on floppies.

Loved everything Games Workshop including Talisman, Dungeonquest and painting Citidel figures.

I have played almost every RPG from Zelda and Final Fantasy on console to Might and Magic and Baldur’s gate.

I am also a huge Marvel fan and have every Spider-man comic from number 3 and up. I have about 30,000 comics in my collection.

From an app perspective, I hate pay to win and ridiculaous stamina meters. Played way to many games where you get 20 stamina and each level takes 5.

RossD20Studios:
@Swedishbear - I'm just a console generation away from the Atari myself, with my first digital experience being on the Intellivision. You're more than welcome here with us!

@DigitalBlacksmith - Hailing from the classic PC RPGs and returning from Hero Mages itself? Welcome back! You're absolutely right about async - seeing how your friends responded to your last turn is such a joy and I'm excited to bring this feature back in Summoners Fate.

@Gundam0518 - It doesn't matter to anyone here what your age is, and especially not with your rich gaming history! My goodness, we could bump into each other and strike up a conversation for hours with games and hobbies you've listed. I'm with you 100% - I hate pay to win and artificial mechanics. They give mobile games a bad rep and I believe there is a better way. Quality games come from listening and caring about the players.

Maltross:
Hey guys, my name is Daniel Cordial. I am a D&D geek from when it wasn't even cool. (I've always thought it was anyway)
Played Hero Mages a lot back in the day, and cannot wait to see this game grow and play it as well. Always had a really great community behind it, and amazing Devs that will listen to suggestions and respond when you ask questions. Thanks for this opportunity to keep playing this type of game I love.

I also forgot to list the types of games I play. Anything really, mostly look for fantasy/sci fi elements and I love tactics and colony building and...well ok everything. Lately, I find i'm horrible at platformers, since I'm an old man now, so I have picked up some mega man recently to try and polish up those skills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version