Summoners Fate > Game Discussion

Ideas to Add to Insectoids?

(1/1)

KellyD20Studios:
Following up to my post in Daily Updates, what other Insectoids do you think we should add? So far, we have:

* Yellowjacket
* Mantis
* Ant
* Scorpion Wasp
* Gnasher
* Spider
Sound off in the comments about what we should add!

Maltross:
Cockroach, millipedes, and centipedes..Maybe do a couple different types of spiders. There's ones that use webbing to trap prey and others that hunt them.

KellyD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Maltross on November 09, 2017, 11:49:08 AM ---Cockroach, millipedes, and centipedes..Maybe do a couple different types of spiders. There's ones that use webbing to trap prey and others that hunt them.

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, great ideas Maltross...I imagine a cockroach could be very tough to kill. Also, I feel like it would satisfying if they were an opponent and you get to stab one  ;D

Thanks for the input!

WayneWTP:
How about an evolved insect? Just how frightening would a wasp be if it was the size of a man, walked around on two legs, and carried an axe?!

RossD20Studios:
@Wayne That would be terrifying, of course! Among the many powers granted by nature magic, evolution of characters is something I would deliver upon. Imagine casting a spell on any primal insect or quadruped and seeing it transform into an evolved humanoid version. Much cooler than just adding +1/+1, right?!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version