Thanks so much for attending the stream!
Together, we completed 6 new Summoners and successfully added them to the game with an OTA DLC update:
- Clik'Clik, Impaler
- Sibylla, Conjurer
- Rugged Mage
- D'Orc Slayer, Orc Chief
- Serpenta Deceiver
- Kailyn, Valkyrie Mage
I've updated the card images to reflect the player-suggested changes that I incorporated:
- D'Orc Slayer's power of 5, reduced to 4, but we gave him the ability to summon a goblin whenever he attacks.
- We removed Kailyn's gain 1 mana on attack in favor of making her completely disarm her enemy so that they can not attack until end of next turn.
We discussed some possibilities for Dark Elf Sorcerer. Here are some of the notes from my design backlog we can discuss further next time:
- When you cast a Void or Arcane spell, enemy units get -1/-0 and ally units get +1/+0 until end of turn.
- Summon Spiders when injured or after attacking
- Could have some abilities that allow merging of spiders and dark elves to create mutations
- Support: Sacrifice a spider to gain 1 mana.
Here are possible Warlock abilities:
- When Chaos spell is cast, gain +1/+1
- When Chaos spell is cast, Dreadnoughts get +1/+1 until end of turn.
- Gain 1 mana when attacking (from Kaiyln's previous possible ability)
Here are possible Botanical Sage abilities:
- Ally plants get +0/+3
- Support: Summon Brambles next to an ally.
- Inflict Poison