Summoners Fate > Share Your Ideas

Spell & Equipment Card Ideas

<< < (2/5) > >>

KellyD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Maltross on November 11, 2017, 01:23:27 PM ---Nature- Fountain of Youth-a fountain appears, water pouring over the screen and heals all the characters in your party for 2 hps, and damages undead for 3. (numbers can be adjusted)

Void- Vampiric Bloodlust- Causes target unit to walk to the nearest friendly unit and "drain" it upto 3 and heals them for the amount done.

Arcane- Mind wipe- Target opponent discards a card and cannot draw a card the next turn.
            Forget This- You discard a card to draw upto 2 cards
Chaos- Switch It Up- Choose upto 3 units, those units switch places on the board

Just random ones off the top of my head. I'll be back to post more.

--- End quote ---

Ooh, these are fun, Maltross! The names cracked me up, too "Forget this" "Switch It Up"  - awesome  ;)

swedishbear:
Here comes some
Nature/Celestial - Love is in the air - Heal every characther on the board with 1 Life. Opponents must skip one turn.

Nature - Stingers - Send forth a swarm of bees to do 2 irritating damage to one character

Chaos - Changeling - Choose one of enemy character and one of yours. Switch ownership of these two permantly. (Canīt be cast on summoners)

KellyD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Swedishbear on November 12, 2017, 10:39:24 PM ---Here comes some
Nature/Celestial - Love is in the air - Heal every characther on the board with 1 Life. Opponents must skip one turn.

Nature - Stingers - Send forth a swarm of bees to do 2 irritating damage to one character

Chaos - Changeling - Choose one of enemy character and one of yours. Switch ownership of these two permantly. (Canīt be cast on summoners)

--- End quote ---

Ooh, Swedishbear, these are quite fun! The Stingers spell would be quite painful for your opponent and really fun to play during the game. We could probably get some fun bee sound FX to go with the spell.

I really like your Changeling spell! Question - what do you think about the "choosing" aspect being taken away since it's a Chaos spell - maybe it's chosen randomly for you (not cast on Summoners) to really add chaos? Just a thought!

Great ideas, thank you  ;)

swedishbear:

--- Quote from: KellyD20Studios on November 13, 2017, 04:56:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swedishbear on November 12, 2017, 10:39:24 PM ---Here comes some

--- End quote ---

Ooh, Swedishbear, these are quite fun! The Stingers spell would be quite painful for your opponent and really fun to play during the game. We could probably get some fun bee sound FX to go with the spell.

I really like your Changeling spell! Question - what do you think about the "choosing" aspect being taken away since it's a Chaos spell - maybe it's chosen randomly for you (not cast on Summoners) to really add chaos? Just a thought!

--- End quote ---
Hi Kelly.
That suggestion is very chaotic and great! Like it.

KellyD20Studios:

--- Quote from: Swedishbear on November 13, 2017, 11:15:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: KellyD20Studios on November 13, 2017, 04:56:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Hi Kelly.
That suggestion is very chaotic and great! Like it.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Swedishbear! I also read your character suggestions, so fun! Thanks for the ideas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version