Summoners Fate > Meeting Place

Introduce Yourself Here

(1/8) > >>

RossD20Studios:
Welcome to the Summoners Fate Community!
Please introduce yourself here 8)
What brings you to Summoners Fate? What games do you enjoy? What do you do for a living? What are you most looking forward to with your time here? Tell us about yourself and receive a warm welcome from our community :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Ross, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm founded D20Studios and created Summoners Fate so that I could share my passion for tactics, strategy, CCG's, boardgames and fantasy RPGs with you! I will in love with video games growing up and watching my older brothers games like Tower of Doom and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on the Intellivision. Some of my favorite games include the Dark Sun Series D&D PC Games Shattered Lands and Wake of the Ravager, Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo Series, Elder Scrolls Series, Battlefield (especially 2142 and Bad Company 2), Warhammer tabletop (Fantasy & 40K), and Magic the Gathering.

My first published game, Hero Mages, began in 2006 as a physical tabletop board game that I converted to digital at the encouragement of my friend, Torsten, and released as an online browser-based game in 2009. Two years later, I re-launched Hero Mages as a cross-platform multiplayer app for Android and iOS. Hero Mages was a success because of its awesome community. After, I went to work for EA as an engineer manager and producer so I could learn how to better build its successor... Summoners Fate! With this game, my aim is to run a continuous service of "community driven development" where the future of the game is shaped by your ideas and feedback and delivered by me via regular content updates. So, stay awhile, and I will listen. Hears to years of quality entertainment together!  ;D

KellyD20Studios:
Hi! My name is Kelly Przybylski, and I work at D20Studios in marketing. I am also Ross's wife. I like coffee with way too much cream, I listen to disco music while working, and the character I played in Diablo was the Witch Doctor. Excited to be here!  ;)

Sides:
Hello!

My name is Chris Sides, and long time gamer/person in the industry. I Started playing NES with my parents when I was < 1 years old, and I haven't looked back.

I'm actually pretty new to the tactics genre (I've played FF Tactics, and that's about it), but I'm excited to learn more about the genre and the community.

I'm currently obsessed with Super Mario Odyssey, WoW, just hit Champ in Rocket League (I play way too much), and whatever the flavor of the month is (Destiny 2, CoD WW2, Battlefront 2, etc.)

LordGek:
Hey Gang,

This is Lord Gek here, a huge fan of CCGs and Roguelikes, so a game that can combine them well definitely has my interest.

Something I hope this game will have is something like my favorite aspects of some of the better Mystery Dungeon games.  That is an arena or dungeon where each time you enter you'll only start with a very basic deck and need to build it up from scratch to then see how deep or far into the tournament you can make it in the game.  Once finally defeated, the game will preserve the record of your best runs (at the very least locally and separate for each class/difficulty).

RossD20Studios:
Welcome, Sides! Champ in Rocket League, wow! Congrats. And NES at 1 year? Now that's a born gamer.

LordGek of the Lizards, welcome to our community! I haven't personally played the Mystery Dungeon games, but your description certainly has me excited. It reminds me of the greater rifts in Diablo 3 (which I was obsessed with) combined with deck building instead of character build gear. I can imagine an entire game mode around survival within endless dungeon/arena mode like you describe and I look forward to your feedback as we build it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version