Introduce Yourself Here

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 41500 times)

MCNMike

• Elite
  • I stream games like Summoners Fate on Twitch!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitch!
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 02:17:25 PM »
Hey everyone! My name is Mike, or known on some parts of the internet as MegaFerret777. I am a small streamer and am thrilled to be working with D20Studios to promote this game on my channel! I also play other lesser-known games such as FusionFall and PC Building Simulator on my channel! I hope to meet many of you and enjoy the game with you all.

tzolak

• Elite
  • Fear me, I am the Liche King
    • View Profile
    • Tzolak's Corner
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2018, 01:02:16 PM »
Good afternoon amazing, wonderful folks!
I am the mighty Tzolak, the Liche King!
Well, ok..maybe not so mighty or so Liche Kingy :P
I am Tzolak. Online gamer for 15 years, played everything from Runescape Classic through Runescape 3 (EoC), World of Warcraft, Diablo 2 and 3, and...well too many games to truly list here.

Got the immense privilege of learning of this amazing game at Dreamhack Atlanta (Heck Ross and I took a picture together :P ) and am so excited for Summoners Fate! Wish I had been with you from the beginning. Spent most of my afternoon reading the daily updates and hanging with Ross and Pete in the Discord!
Can't wait to play, stream, compete, battle, and throw squirrels at you all!
-Tzolak (Ethan)

RossD20Studios

• Founder & Game Developer, D20Studios
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2018, 02:21:26 PM »
Welcome Mike and Ethan to the Summoners Fate Community!

It's a pleasure having a streamer excited to play Summoners Fate. We're going to be initiating a mass effort in the coming weeks with the streaming community and we hope to boost streamers into bustling Twitch partners and grow our player base as well. For starters, let's give Mike's channel a warm introduction here.

And, Ethan, it's a pleasure having a seasoned game veteran here with us. Here's that photo we took together at Dreamhack:

Check out Ethan's stream as well.

tzolak

• Elite
  • Fear me, I am the Liche King
    • View Profile
    • Tzolak's Corner
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2018, 02:40:13 PM »
I am so glad I saw y'all at DreamHack! Wish I had found you guys and this game back in its Kickstarter days!
I can't wait to do more streaming both gameplay now, and promoting the game as it grows and gets ready for a full release :D

Hopefully, we can even do some battles on stream! You can show people the creative ways to beat an opponent...(one of my favorite things from your pitch was the concept of finding the most creative way to win).

See ya in the discord and on the battlefield!

Xaitan

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2018, 11:59:12 PM »
Greetings everyone, I'm Jeff and I've been playing turn-based tactical CRPGs since the first Gold Box games and early SSI titles (Anyone remember Wizards Crown/Eternal Dagger?)  I played the hell our of Hero Mages years ago and I just found this community today after watching a stream. Really excited to see this fun, plucky game become something great!

X

RossD20Studios

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2018, 09:42:03 AM »
@Xaitan - Welcome to the Summoners Fate community, Jeff! So excited to have another fan of Hero Mages with us. And, yes, I too was a big fan of SSI Gold Box games. My personal favorites were the Dark Sun Series - Shattered Lands and Wake of the Ravager.

Xaitan

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2018, 10:26:38 AM »
Yeah the Dark Sun games were fantastic...I really loved that engine, I thought it was going to be the basis for all D&D titles going forward...instead it was more of a swansong for the turn-based systems :/

X

Auric

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 11:58:51 AM »
Hello! My name is Lee and just met some of you in Salt Lake at GameCon.

Downloaded the game and am loving it. Looking forward to more!

I am a full spectrum gamer. From pen and paper games to PC and console to running a large arcade as a job.

Strategy, RPGs and card games are some of my favorites. Summoners Fate feels like a great blend.

RossD20Studios

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2019, 08:22:48 AM »
Hi Lee! It was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend at Salt Lake GameCon, and I'm pleased to welcome you to our community! When you're ready to try out some multiplayer battles, feel welcome to connect with other players in real-time using our Discord server (we have dedicated channels you can use to request match-ups and discuss the game there as well). Let me know any feedback you have on the game as well here on our forums and I'll do best to address in future build updates. If you're interested in checking out our development stream on Twitch, here's a link to the schedule.