Introduce Yourself Here

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 41489 times)

RossD20Studios

• Founder & Game Developer, D20Studios
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 08:34:05 AM »
You like how I went with my exclusive Hell Hound pup for the avatar? You can tell I'm pretty excited about that.  ;D

I do! He's a fierce one, your hellhound!

Scribe

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 09:25:06 AM »
Hi all!  :D

I'm excited to be joining this community of gamers. I anticipate it will have the same good vibes as the Hero Mages community had... Glad to see familiar names, and looking forward to meeting new folks!
I grew up with board and card games played in my family, and this never left me. My first video game was actually not pixel-based: the very unique Vectrex, an amazing standalone console with incredible playability for the time (1984, yes!).
But the days of spending hours playing in a row, either on PC, board or CCG are well behind me. Except for the occasional Starcraft session, Hero Mages has been for the past three years the only way to get my regular shot of fun and tactics. So I'm really eager to see Summoners Fate get kicked off and attract a growing crowd of good gamers.
Let's have fun together!
All the more since with this new game we'll be able to weigh in and expand content going forward. The diversity this will bring should be awesome.  8)

Cheers y'all

RossD20Studios

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 12:10:08 PM »
Scribe, you are so welcomed here! Thank you for the very kind words and I am just pumped to have you here with us! Our time for games may be in short supply these days, but we're going to make sure every ounce we have is packed with fun and good times.

Diesbudt

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »
Hello all.

My name is Dustin, also known as Diesbudt. Fan of D20 studios and Ross's previous incarnation of this - Heromages. Which I was exposed to a long time ago at Gencon and played often as well as highly ranked for a few years before life took me other directions. (Still love the wizard abilities from hero mages).

I play all sorts of games that range from DnD to Destiny 2, from the Nintendo switch to the PS4 to the computer. Just an overall avid gaming.

It is exciting to see this come to fruitition, I loved the concept of the characters looking up as you moused over them and the graphics of the spells. Glad to see a spiritual successor!

RossD20Studios

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 03:34:59 PM »
The great wizard Diesbudt returns... Welcome back, Dustin!

For the folks here, not only was Dustin an epically skilled opponent, he was also an awesome community builder and spent a lot of time helping new players learn that game, collecting feedback from everyone on discussions and keeping me informed with changes needed on the game.

Very exited to have you back with us. Not only are the Wizard's powers still great, but he's got even more new tricks up his sleeves ;)

Halftea

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 09:08:20 PM »
Halftea here, came over from the Discord server. Looking forward to this game. I play some tabletop games, but lots of strategy or turn based games. While I do play real-time on occasion, I've found I cherish the ability to get up and walk away or save so I can handle other things in life.

RossD20Studios

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 08:48:51 AM »
Welcome to our community, Halftea! I, too, cherish the flexibility to walk away from and resume games as life demands. Summoners Fate has been designed from the beginning to accommodate this very need and I can't wait to share it with you.

WayneWTP

• Elite
    • View Profile
    • WTP Music
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 12:37:57 PM »
Hi, I'm Wayne from Yorkshire in the UK. I've been a long time computer, board, card and miniatures gamer. I also enjoy RPGs and love science fiction and fantasy stuff. I've created my own games since as long as I can remember and would love to eventually get at least one of them in print and in stores. But that's just a pipe dream...

KellyD20Studios

• Marketing & Community Manager, D20Studios
  • Administrator
  • Choose Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »
Hi, I'm Wayne from Yorkshire in the UK. I've been a long time computer, board, card and miniatures gamer. I also enjoy RPGs and love science fiction and fantasy stuff. I've created my own games since as long as I can remember and would love to eventually get at least one of them in print and in stores. But that's just a pipe dream...

Welcome, WayneWTP! Thanks for joining us here. And hey, we are all about supporting dreams  ;)

vazor

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2018, 04:01:36 PM »
Hi everyone, I am a local Utah game developer and love to support indies in my area. You can find me most places as vazor222. Looking forward to release!

KellyD20Studios

• Administrator
  • Choose Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »
Hi everyone, I am a local Utah game developer and love to support indies in my area. You can find me most places as vazor222. Looking forward to release!

Welcome to our board, vazor222! So happy to have you checking us out, let us know if you have any questions and/or new ideas for Summoners Fate. We're so happy you joined us  ;D

sstapley

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2018, 06:37:28 PM »
Hey all, Steve here.

I used to be an avid gamer playing everything from RPGs to FPS. Lately my gaming is pretty restricted to when my daughter is occupying herself, which is basically never. I actually have known Ross since grade school and was there when he an Kelly met. Which if memory serves me was in sophomore year honors chemistry (POCIUS!!!). Glad I can be a part of this game at it's inception and happy to see my friends living out their passion.

Dieszy

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2018, 06:41:22 AM »
Not sure why I didn't see this before but hi, I'm Dieszy or Zach if you prefer. Grew up gaming with my brother/rival and dad, playing all types of games. First got into Hero Mages when Ross and Kelly were at Gencon way back when. Now I got my wife into gaming. Looking forward to see where this game goes.

Dieszy

KellyD20Studios

• Administrator
  • Choose Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 05:16:09 PM »
You were there!  ;) Thanks for supporting our dream, Steve. So awesome of you.

Hey all, Steve here.

I used to be an avid gamer playing everything from RPGs to FPS. Lately my gaming is pretty restricted to when my daughter is occupying herself, which is basically never. I actually have known Ross since grade school and was there when he an Kelly met. Which if memory serves me was in sophomore year honors chemistry (POCIUS!!!). Glad I can be a part of this game at it's inception and happy to see my friends living out their passion.

KellyD20Studios

• Administrator
  • Choose Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2018, 05:21:59 PM »
Yes! You have been such an awesome part of the Hero Mages community, so excited to have you part of the Summoners Fate community now. You've been a great support, and we're proud to have you among our talented gamers, Dieszy  ;D

Not sure why I didn't see this before but hi, I'm Dieszy or Zach if you prefer. Grew up gaming with my brother/rival and dad, playing all types of games. First got into Hero Mages when Ross and Kelly were at Gencon way back when. Now I got my wife into gaming. Looking forward to see where this game goes.

Dieszy