Hello everyone ! I've got some great news to share about our upcoming build. Our release has been held up due to a series of bugs that vastly increased the loading time of the build (particularly on iOS) - I was seeing upwards of 2 minutes to boot the tutorial after logging in (over 2x the delay from last build, which was also completely unacceptable boot time). Peter and I have been working around the clock, even while at Dreamhack in the hotel trying to debug and resolve the issue. Finally, after multiple tests this morning reverting back older versions, I tracked down the cause and made an incredible discovery. The cause was creation of "defs" that ultimately define all object attributes. Well, I had wrongly assumed these were trivial to create, but after our big data model update (with nested/recursion) this doubled our load time. So, I ran a quick test to object pool definitions so they'd only ever be created once, and BAM! Cold boot time dropped to 20 seconds. That's 2.5 faster than previous build. I'm certain with some more optimization, I can get that into the optimal boot of < 7 seconds. Of course, there's still a bunch of work to fix all the bugs this optimization now causes, but it's incredibly encouraging to have found the cause and we can now work quickly towards a solution. Thanks so much for your patience and being there to support us on our journey together!